Saturday, February 7, 2009

I haven't written in a few days because we have had a virus running rampant around our house. First Paige, then Clay, and finally me. Naturally, I had it the worst. Thankfully, so far Tim has managed to avoid it (mostly by avoiding me!!).

Simon arrived last night, and we are so glad he is here! Clay especially. The boys are great friends, and laugh and snicker like only teenage boys can! These pictures were taken out on the dock earlier today. The boys went out to fish and study French. We have assigned to Simon the task of making sure Clay studies...
and Simon is a TOUGH taskmaster! Thhe photo below is him quizzing Clay on his French vocabulary, and then making him write each one he missed ten times each!! Does it make me a bad mother that I think this is hilarious?? Simon is taking this all very seriously, because we have told both boys that unless Clay's French grade improves dramatically, he will not be going back to France this year!
Tonight Clay is having a couple of friends over for hamburgers and to meet Simon. After the All-American dinner, they will hang out by the fire pit and make s'mores. After tonight, I will start introducing vegetables into our menu once again....
 
Blog Design by April Showers