Sunday, February 1, 2009

Those ten things about me.....

I have been thinking a lot about those ten things about me...I couldn't really think of anything, so had Paige do it. Well, it really bothered me that I couldn't come up with 10 things about myself...so I have thought and pondered and THIS is what I came up with....10 totally random and useless bits of information about me (by ME!)

1. I am a native Floridian...actually a 6th generation Floridian. My family has been in Florida since before the Civil War.

2. I hate being late. It drives me crazy and really stresses me out. I obsess over being on time, hence I am almost always early.

3. I am a Leo.

4. I love to travel. The entire family does. I am hoping that Tim and I can go to Rome sometime soon. One of my favorite cities is London. No matter how many times I have been there, I never feel like I have sen everything. I have also always wanted to go to Egypt. I am fascinated by ancient Egypt and love reading about it.

5. Tim and I talk at least once a day - no matter where he is. We have done this since we were dating. I think I can count on one hand the number of days we have gone without talking to each other.

6. Since Tim began bringing home good French wine, I have become something of a wine snob.

7. I love the smell of pine-sol. I'm not really sure why...maybe it just smells like "clean" to me...unfortunately, my family has figured out that if they swish a little pine-sol around I will think they have been cleaning....

8. I am the oldest child in my famly and therefore am a "rule follower"...big time!! I drive Tim crazy with my adherence to the rules, no matter what....

9. I am not adventurous at all. I am really a big scaredy-cat....I don't like roller coasters, freak out at the beach if I go past my knees (worrying about sharks...which is what happens when you see Jaws at age ten), in the lake worry about alligators.....

10. One of my pet peeves is people who do not use the English language correctly...in particular, people who say "noo-cyu-lur" in stead of "noo-clee-ar" (nuclear).....aarrrggghhhh!!!!

So...there you go, it wasn't easy for me - but I managed to come up with 10 things!
 
Blog Design by April Showers