Thursday, February 12, 2009


I took these photos this morning....we were in the morning "getting ready for school" rush, and Clay saw a HUGE snapping turtle in the creek beside our house. Of course, we all had to go running outside to see it (at Clay's insistance..."C'mon, hurry....") Then, of course, we were off schedule so had to rush, rush, rush! Paige has been doing the flag all this week at school for morning assembly so she needs to be there early.

Clay informed me this morning that he'd like to "take a break" from Taekwondo for a while. I told him I would think about it, but I think the answer will be a big, fat NO! Knowing my child as I do, I believe this is just a lame attempt to stay home with Simon and fish all day. Which is not going to happen. At least not until AFTER taekwondo!!

I haven't talked much about Paige lately, but she is fine. Working hard and being my little princess! I hate how she is growing up so fast though....

Clay wants to have another "get-together" this weekend, and this time invite some girls. So, we'll see how that goes.....
 
Blog Design by April Showers