Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Here is a picture of the boys when I dropped them off at the school this morning. Don't they just look so excited to be there and start learning? Ha! Simon is really being a good sport about going to school during his holiday - it helps that he doesn't have to do any work or homework!! He is enjoying meeting all Clay's friends, and I think he is a hit with the girls...he is already getting "friend requests" from American girls on his facebook!

Clay has a cold (again) and I am just hoping that Simon doesn't get it too. So anyway, I have two teenage boys and one pre-teen girl in the house now...and I can't keep enough food in the house. They are insatiable! Yikes!

Tim is in Amsterdam and gets home Thursday night, then our anniversary is Friday. Nineteen years. Wow. (We got married on Friday the thirteenth, too!) I don't know what we will do....
 
Blog Design by April Showers