Friday, July 10, 2009

Paige's bedskirts and comforters arrived yesterday afternoon, and she is a HAPPY girl. Yes, those are purple, beaded bedskirts. With a hot pink comforter. And aqua walls. What can I say - she is a colorful girl!! We still need to hang pictures, etc. But at least it is ready for Louise tonight!
As I was taking the photo of Paige's room, it occurred to me that I never did put up a picture of Clay's room (because it is usually so messy)....but he has straightened it up for Simon's arrival so....

Today is the day Simon and Louise arrive. Poor Tim woke up at 4:00 am this morning to fly up to Washington to meet them and fly home with them. They should be arriving at JAX around 6:30. Clay and Paige are so excited they are bouncing off the walls!!

On another note - I am asking everyone to go to www.lazymoms.com to vote for my cooking tip - I could win a free blender. My tip is the one about buying a cheap cut of meat to put in the crockpot, and easy vegetable soup. The last time I checked, I was in 2nd place. Thanks for helping me out!
 
Blog Design by April Showers