Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vulcania tomorrow....

http://www.vulcania.com/en.html

The link above is for the park that Clay and Paige will be visiting tomorrow. Tonight they are in a hotel in Clermont Ferrand. They arrived in Paris this morning at around 11:00 am (local time, 5:00 am here in Florida!) and they ate a panini (Paige shares the little details like this with me, Clay just says that they ate lunch) and then got in the car and drove most of the afternoon. Paige told me that she was happy to get out of the car! She also told me that she and Clay were the only ones with seatbelts - YIKES!

I didn't get much sleep last night, so I am really dragging today! I kept getting up to check on the status of their flight. I don't really know why - it 's not like it made a difference....but I did, and therefore probably only got about 3 hours of sleep. Stupid, huh? Anyway, Gracie let me sleep until 7:45 - which is pretty good for her!! I have been just puttering around the house, doing laundry, reading, and really enjoying the quiet and slow pace of my day! It's very rare to have a day like this.

The kids just "chatted" with me for a minute on facebook (apparently someone in the Thomas family has a loptop with them, and the hotel must have wifi)...they were going to get something to eat, and then Paige promised to call me before they went to bed. I think they are both doing quite well, although I am sure they are exhausted. I can't wait to hear my babies' voices....A bientot!
 
Blog Design by April Showers