Monday, June 15, 2009

Manic Monday......

I took this photo the other day right after that ferocious thunderstorm we had...isn't it pretty??

Today looks like it is going to be a busy day....we woke up early to get Clay off to summer school, and then Paige and I took Gracie on a nice long walk. Gracie seems to be doing a bit better, so we have decided to wait and see.....I may still end up taking her in to the vet this week, but I hope not! I think Paige will be doing a ballet class every day this week, and I have about a million errands to run, a doctor's appointment to cancel, another one to make (i.e. lots of time on hold on the telephone - aargh), etc. etc......Tim left yesterday for a three-day Munich trip, and then has another three day right after that....so he won't be home until Friday night. :-( I have been enjoying the lazy pace of the past couple of weeks with no school, and so now I have a LOT to catch up on....starting with groceries.....so off I go!!
 
Blog Design by April Showers