Saturday, June 13, 2009

PAIGE


Good morning everybody! I just finished cleaning my room and making my bed. I am hoping to go swimming later, and maybe go on the boat. Gracie is still sick. I think we will take her to the vet on Monday while Clay is in summer school. I hope she gets better soon!! Clay is almost up on one ski and I can go in and out of the wake on two skis - it's fun! Especially when it's not choppy! Yesterday we both went skiing at the same time - that is a lot of fun! I thought it would be scary, but it was fun. We didn't go on the tube yesterday because it needs more air in it or else it goes underwater! I found a really good series of books called The Mysterious Benedict Society and now I am reading another good series of books called H.I.V.E. or the Higher Institute of Villainous Education. The first one is about these special kids (super smart or clever) go on an adventure to save the world. The other one is kind of like a cross between James Bond and Harry Potter! They are really good.
 
Blog Design by April Showers