Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm feeling sick, so not going to write much today.  Here's the bullet points from the past couple of days:

*  After getting the house immaculate on Saturday, we never heard anything from the people who "tentatively" wanted to see it!!

*  Sunday morning, however, we got a call that someone else would like to see it...it two hours.  Yikes.  Thank goodness the house was already clean - just needed to run the vacuum, wipe stuff down, etc.  The showing went well, they liked the house, loved our view....but ultimately thought the house was just too small for them.

*  Yesterday Paige had her check up at the pediatrician...she is now 4'10"!   She got vaccinated for the regular flu and H1N1...Clay went in the afternoon and was vaccinated.  From what I have heard, this H1N1/Swine Flu is awful!  Tim and I plan to head over to Walgreens later this morning to get vaccinated.

*  As I said, I have been sick for the past few days - runny nose, sore throat, etc....but no fever...so I think this is "just" a cold.

*  Last day of school today - then Thanksgiving break!
 
Blog Design by April Showers