Thursday, November 12, 2009

Poor Clay

OK, I admit it - I haven't put all my Halloween decorations away yet.  But - Gus has discovered one of them, and he just loves playing hide-n-seek in the jack-o-lantern.  I don't have the heart to take it away from him.  Let's hope he gets bored with it before Christmas!!
Poor Clay told me yesterday his ear was really hurting...we got out the eardrops and started him on those (along with some Advil) hoping that would take care of it (sometimes it does). Unfortunately, he woke me up at 4:00 am to tell me it was REALLY hurting and the Advil wasn't helping.  So he's home from school today and we are taking him to the doctor in a couple of hours.  Hopefully, he'll start feeling better once we get some antibiotics in him!

On another note - may I just mention how much the bottom photo annoys me.  Please pay particular attention to the fact that you do not see any girl's shoes in that heap.  Ahem.




 
Blog Design by April Showers