Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Exhausted!






This morning we got up and curled Paige's hair.  Actually, we curled her hair a couple of times...because her hair is very fine, and does not really hold a curl.  So it took TWO tries (and a lot of hairspray) to get those adorable sausage curls.  Some of the girls have hairpieces that go over their buns, but Paige has such gorgeous long hair - I felt sure we could make those curls work!!  We had to be at a local elementary school by 8:15 to perform excerpts from the Nutcracker.  Twice.  Tomorrow she will do two performances at two schools.  The entire day will be Nutcracker.

These aren't the best photos...the top one is her waiting in the cafeteria in between performances....

The middle photo is really bad...poor lighting....but I love how her skirt is twirling out.  When I was a little girl, I LOVED big, full, twirly skirts.

That's all the news from here.  I'm waiting for our Christmas cards to arrive from Snapfish so I can get going on those.  Nasty, rainy weather for this afternoon.  I think when I pick Clay up this afternoon we will put the car in the garage and BE DONE for the day!!
 
Blog Design by April Showers