Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend Update

Paige was at NC rehearsal until 2:00!!  Mostly just sitting around in case they wanted to run the party scene again.  Ugh.  Needless to say, I blew off the "mandatory" parent meeting.  I mean, really?  The woman who works in the office said it really wasn't that important and not to worry about it, so....I DIDN'T!

Clay is not going to the party - his throat started hurting again and he just really isn't feeling well.  Plus he didn't clean his room.  So he can use the "not feeling well" excuse to his friends - but just between you and me?  I wasn't going to take him to Green Cove Springs, round trip, anyway!  Little bugger.  It's amazing how he expects me to drop everything to do something for him, but when I ask him to do something....I was starting to vent there, wasn't I?  Anyway, the point is that he is NOT going to the party.  As I said, it was all the way out in Green Cove Springs so I am not too disappointed.  I have to get up early tomorrow morning to have Paige downtown at The Florida Theater by 8:00 am.  Again....Bah Humbug.  I can't wait until Nutcracker is done.
 
Blog Design by April Showers