Friday, December 11, 2009

Look what I got!








Tim came home last night, spent the night, and left again this morning for a trip to Amsterdam.  His last trip was to Brussels, and a flight attendant told him about an open air market - and look what my wonderful husband brought me....lovely spices.  I am going to have to go to babelfish to translate the directions, but they smell yummy.  I can't wait to use them!  He also brought me a little bag of chocolate, but I wasn't able to get a photo of that because....ummmm......it's gone.  heh heh.  The other rather exciting thing that happened is that I received a CD of Christmas music in the mail from my friend Nora (from her "definitive" Christmas list).  I've been listening to it all afternoon, getting in the Christmas spirit!

Other than my exciting spices and CD there's not much going one here.  Clay still feels yucky, Paige still has a nasty cough, the weather is gray and dismal (and COLD)... My eyes have been stinging and I have been cold and tired all day.  Our exciting Friday night plans?  Leftover spaghetti for dinner, the kids will watch G. I. Joe, and I plan on taking a nice, hot bath, putting on a flannel nightgown,  reading a good book, and going to bed early.  I'm exhausted!
 
Blog Design by April Showers