Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yucky Day


Yuck.  It's going to be a rainy, wet day with highs in the lower 60's.

Clay is supposed to go to a birthday party with a carnival theme this afternoon - guess we need to check and see if they're still having the party!  This family always requests that you do not bring gifts - instead bring cash which the girl donates to a charity of her choice.  Isn't that a great idea?  I think we're going to copy that!

Paige is at her final Nutcracker rehearsal (hooray!!) and then I have to attend a "mandatory" parent meeting this afternoon.   Bah Humbug.  I'm sure it is just about what makeup to wear, snacks, blah blah blah.  I'm really a bit Nutcrackered out.  Tim will be gone for the performance, I told Clay he didn't have to go and could go to Youth Group at the church instead....and I am only planning on staying for Act I, then collecting Paige at the stage door and heading home.  Sorry, but I've seen it enough times.  This year she only has one small part in Act I - so.....

We haven't been getting a lot accomplished with school work, so next week we are really hoping to get a lot accomplished.  Other things on the agenda for next week:  dentist appointments for both kids, orthodontist appt. for Paige, haircuts for Clay and I.....(OH, side note - my stylist's husband just had a stroke so I don't know WHO I am going to get to do my hair!!)  and last minute shopping for me.  At some point.  Hopefully we will all be feeling a bit better next week as well!
 
Blog Design by April Showers