Friday, December 18, 2009

Well, I never!!

My friend Suzette did this on her blog, and once again I am shamelessly copying her....


  • I have never lived by myself.  I've always had a roommate (or husband).
  • I have never done drugs.
  • I have never smoked.
  • I have never NOT loved to read.
  • I have never been a fan of big crowds.
  • I never had an engagement ring.  Or a big wedding.  Or a beautiful wedding gown.  Or a honeymoon.  I don't regret it.... just saying.
  • I have never been in a helicopter.
  • I have never bungee jumped.  Never want to either!
  • I have never gotten a tattoo.
  • I have never had anything other than my ears pierced.
  • I have never gone sky diving (again, no desire to!)
  • I have never liked mushrooms.  Or olives.  Or okra.  Or cilantro....Or anchovies,  peppers, liver, or sushi.  I just can't get past the whole raw fish thing.
  • OK, I'll be honest.  I've never actually tried sushi....I just CAN'T get past the raw fish thing!
  • I've never been to.....Italy, Spain, Greece, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland, etc. etc.  OR EGYPT.  I really, really, really want to go to Egypt.  A lot.  A really, really, really, whole, whole, really lot.  As in a lifelong dream.  Want. To. Go. To. Egypt.  Stupid terrorists.
  • I never graduated from college. (big regret)
  • I have never been in a sorority.
  • I've never been divorced.  Never plan to.  
  • I've never been able to understand snakes/spiders/creepy crawly things as pets.  I mean, you can't cuddle with them...so why??
  • I have never been a Republican.  (haha, shocking, right?)
  • I have never owned a gun.
  • I have never even HELD a gun.
  • I never WANT to hold or own a gun.  Ugh.
  • I have never been arrested.
  • I have never been in jail.
  • I have never been on a jury.
  • I have never been deep sea fishing.
  • I have never been on a cruise.
  • I have never ridden in a hot air balloon.
  • I have never understood the desire to spend a vacation in Las Vegas.  
  • I have never understood the appeal of gambling.
  • I have never been a morning person.
  • I have never won the lottery (but would love to cross it off this list!!)
That's all - now it's your turn...share your "nevers" in the comments.
 
Blog Design by April Showers