Friday, August 20, 2010

Smiley face

I love it when it is still sunny at our house, and a storm is rolling in on the other side of the lake.  It's so much fun to watch the clouds billowing and getting more and more angry looking...

I hate it when the storm never reaches our house though...

The other day when I was snapping photos of the storm clouds, I noticed a rainbow...It was dim, and barely there....
But it was a rainbow.

Who doesn't get a happy feeling in their heart whenever they see a rainbow?

Admit it...rainbows make you smile, don't they?

They make ME smile.

This also made me smile when I walked back to the house...

The animals were all waiting on me.

Just hovering by the door.

Waiting.

I decided to go back outside and throw the ball for Lucy...

She didn't enjoy that at all.
She hates chasing after balls.
Pure torture.

Doesn't she look miserable?

Walking back into the house, I saw this...

Waiting for me.
.
Poor things.  They don't know that they're not dogs.  They don't understand that cats are supposed to play hard to get and act all standoffish.  They see Lucy follow us around from room to room, so they do it too.
Poor confused kitties.
 
Blog Design by April Showers