Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nutella is the mother of invention

A couple of weeks ago I came across a recipe that called for a layer of peanut butter on crescent rolls, followed by chocolate chips. I thought that sounded interesting but then I thought, "NUTELLA!"


Last night we decided to try my idea out.



The Princess and Maria volunteered to do the tedious work of spreading the Nutella. Unfortunately, it kept accidentally getting on their fingers...


It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it.






The Princess got a bit sidetracked when a good song came on the radio...


But she redirected her attention back to the Nutella as soon as the song was over.


I'm sorry to have to report that there are no photographs of the finished product.

They didn't last long enough.

These were awesome. Amazing. Fabulous. They were ooey-gooey and full of Nutella wonderful-ness.

Nutella Nirvana.

Yum.

 
Blog Design by April Showers