Thursday, October 13, 2011

I couldn't make this stuff up!

I was surfing the world wide web this morning, perusing fascinating news about Dancing with the Stars and a family calling 911 when they got lost in a corn maze when I came across this article about a man who went door to door in an apartment complex in Fort Lauderdale, posing as a doctor and offering free breast exams.

I'm not even making this up, y'all!! Seriously, apparently this old man pretended to be a doctor and offered women free breast exams. And here's where the story gets really outlandish - they accepted!

When I read this story I laughed out loud because it reminded me of the costume The Boy wants to make for his Halloween party...

Again, sadly, I'm not even kidding. I couldn't make this stuff up.

Naturally, I was aghast and appalled and told him in no uncertain terms that there was no (*&#*&$) way he was dressing up like that. I told him it was tacky and inappropriate and completely lacking in class. His father meanwhile, was chuckling appreciatively and telling him that was a great idea and that he'd help him with the costume. Heh Heh Heh...

*sigh*

Now, before you go judging me and thinking that I am raising a complete Neanderthal, please remember that he IS a 17 year old boy. I'm trying, I really am. I try SO hard. I am constantly reminding him to treat girls with respect. He has been taught manners. But...he's 17. What can I say? Apparently, he is fascinated by boobs. 

What saddens me immensely is that the story about the old man offering free breast exams just confirms my theory that inside every man is a 17 year old boy...just waiting for an opportunity to get out. And head straight to Hooters.

(FYI: My sweet, darling boy is NOT dressing up like that!)



 
Blog Design by April Showers