Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Humor. You're welcome.

Because it is October and I have started getting my Halloween and autumn decorations out and decorating...

And because the two teenagers are planning a joint Halloween party this year and have been thinking about their costumes and how to decorate...

And because it has been cool and crisp and blustery here and so I'm feeling inspired to buy pumpkins even though I KNOW that they will rot before Halloween...because it's Florida and that's just what happens...

I thought I'd share a few images I found while wasting time diligently searching for decorating ideas online...They made me chuckle...






The following image is from a post last year. A friend who lives in Paris posted it on her facebook wall. 


It just goes to show that some things just don't translate well!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers