Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brrrrr.........

It is VERY cold here! Hard freezes every night, barely getting above 50 degrees during the day...for Florida, that's COLD!

The past few days I have been catching up with old friends from my airline days on facebook - and having a ball! It's been wonderful seeing everyone's photos and hearing about what they have been doing...but especially wonderful with one or two who I was especially close to. Of course, Tim totally doesn't understand the appeal of "chatting" online with old friends...he thinks I am crazy! But then, HE has a life.....:)

Tomorrow - Spartanburg. I won't write about it now, but will try to post from there....Paige is very excited though....and I am hoping to be able to meet up with one of the above mentioned old flight attendant friends for lunch one day. He lives in Charlotte and we will try to meet half way somewhere. I can't wait!

One of my dearest and oldest friend's mother passed away. I feel so terrible that I will not be able to go to the service because we will be in South Carolina. Her mother was a dear friend of my mother, and a big part of my childhood. Heather, if you read this - my heart will be with you and I love you!
 
Blog Design by April Showers