Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The kids went back to school yesterday and it seems to have been a fairly easy transition back into the daily routine. Mom yelling for Clay to get up, Mom having coffee, Mom yelling for Clay to hurry up and get out of the shower, Paige eating breakfast, Mom yelling for Clay to get a move on, etc. etc. You get the idea. NOT a fun way to start the day (for Clay or me!!) but unfortunately, necessary. Why does he dawdle so? It is driving me crazy. Even asking him to take the trash out, or feed the cat....it's like he is walking in slow motion. Aaarrrggghhhh!!!

It is very warm here - unseasonably so. Thankfully, it is supposed to rain tomorrow and then get cooler for the rest of the week. I have still not cleaned the house. Oh, I've done some stuff....grocery shopping, laundry, the daily stuff...but this house needs a BIG, DEEP cleaning and I just cannot psyche myself up for it. So...Tim gets home tonight and we are going to take tomorrow and just dig in and get it done. And then, I absolutely triple dare those kids to leave their rooms a mess....ggrrrrrrr........

Clay has a soccer game (JV) tonight. Paige and I will go up to the school in a little bit and cheer and support him. I am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe there has been a Christmas miracle and those poor kids can finally win one!! Then he has another game tomorrow night and again Friday. Ballet classes also started up again last night...plus she has classes on the weekends to run her variation for Grand Prix....so...busy, busy, busy! Soccer season is basically finished after this week - except for the tournament, and hey, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess they will only play one game!! - and then Clay starts training in earnest for Taewondo season. Gulp. I can't wait for summer vacation!!!
 
Blog Design by April Showers