Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Paige and I arrived home Sunday night...Paige woke up Sunday morning with a terrible cold, so it was a long day for her. She had a wonderful time at Grand Prix though, and really enjoyed the classes. Clay has also been feeling a bit under the weather. Yesterday I had to go pick him up at school - he was running a fever...so he is home today, feeling yucky - poor kid! Plus, he is going to have a ton of work to make up when he is back at school...

Tim is home all this week, which is really nice. He and I are working on cleaning out a lot of the junk that has accumulated in our house and garage over the past 8 years! Friday morning we have a conference at the school with Clay's teachers, and Friday afternoon we will take Paige back to Nemours to get her brace and make sure it fits properly. I am excited to get going and try to correct this, but I feel so bad for Paige having to sleep in that thing!!
 
Blog Design by April Showers