Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Clay AND Paige share some thoughts....

CLAY: I am tired. I don't like SATs. Soccer is going well. I am very tired and cold. I can't think of anything else to say.

PAIGE: Good morning. I am tired, also. SATs were pretty easy - yesterday was reading and reading comprehension. Today is math. I don't know whether or not to be excited or nervous. I hope tomorrow is science or social studies. Those are some of my favorite subjects. Mrs. Byrd, my ballet teacher, had a HUGE book that was like a giant time line starting in bc going into 1990 when she bought it. I was telling her how cool it was and she told me that she had majored in History. Cool. I think that is what I want to do!

CLAY: I want to be a marine biologist. I like history too, though.
 
Blog Design by April Showers