Thursday, October 30, 2008

Old friends............

I love hearing from friends! Yesterday I spoke to an old friend in Washington state that I probably haven't spoken to in about 4 years!! It was wonderful catching up and hearing all about her family. I also spoke to another good friend in North Carolina that I talk to more often - but it is still always good to hear what is going on in her life. It seems that as my children get older and more involved in their activities...it is easier and easier to drift apart. My old circle of friends here in Orange Park has done just that - I rarely hear from anyone and feel rather isolated. I suppose it is inevitable, but I do miss everyone! I think that we all need to make a real effort to keep up with our friends - old and new, near and far! Any of my friends out there who are reading this - I want you to know that I treasure each and every one of you...I would love to hear from you!
 
Blog Design by April Showers