Sunday, October 26, 2008

The kids and I just got home from church and we are just hanging out working on homework/projects (the kids) and surfin' the web (me) until we need to leave to take Paige to rehearsal. Tim left this morning for...hmmm....I am not sure where he is going, actually! I think, maybe, Munich? Anyway, he has 3 3-day trips back to back...so he will be gone for the next 9 days. :(

It is an absolutely gorgeous day here - the air show is going on, so we keep hearing planes flying overhead. We have another hour of hanging out and then we take Paige downtown for rehearsal, then home for a bit and then take Clay to youth group.

It is shaping up to be a busy week, especially since I am a "single mom" again for a while! Clay has started soccer so I really hope he gets organized regarding his schoolwork. He also has taekwondo - and of course Paige has ballet 4 days per week, plus rehearsals....I am still working on that time travel thing so that I can be in two places at once. I'll let you know how it works out!
 
Blog Design by April Showers