Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Paige Post

Chloe (our cat) is going crazy! She is running around like a wild thing, and leaping up in the air on the slider. Does she save all of her energy until her nightly leaping sessions? If so, that is just crazy!

I passed this quarter in school! But I only got a B- in Pre-Algebra. Everything else is an A though, so I think I will be on honor roll. I am done with Latin and I am now taking Spanish this quarter.

The Van Kuiken Weekly is looking for subscribers! If you would like a copy, email bunhead96@aol.com. I also need GOOD NEWS...I am tired of hearing about how bad the economy is...blah, blah, blah. So the VK WEEKLY is only going to have good news from now on! Our first subscriber is Aunt Mary - thank you for the GOOD NEWS!

Ta Ta for now.....
 
Blog Design by April Showers