Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome to my life....

Every morning I ask my precious, darling children if they have cleaned their room. "Yes Ma'am", they reply. I then ask if they turned all the lights off. "Yes Ma'am" they say. Are you SURE you left your bathroom and closet clean?" I ask. "Yes Ma'am" they say once again. Once they are gone, I go back to their rooms to gather dirty clothes and check to make sure the lights are off, etc. Because, remember, our house is for sale!! Here is what I find:
1. Lights left on. Bathrooms, closets, overheads, desk lights....etc. Almost ever day.
2. Clay's bathroom (photo above). The first question, naturally, is "Is this a clean bathroom?" I think not. The second question is, "Why does a 15 year old boy need so much *product* to get ready each morning?"
3. Paige's bathroom. Believe it or not, there IS a towel hook on the door.
4. Paige's bathroom, sink area. Again, this is NOT a clean bathroom.
5. Paige's closet. (With light on, of course!) Hmmmm......
6. Clay's closet. Also, with light left on.

Do you begin to understand why my blogs are filled with "I'm going to organize closets today" or "going to do some cleaning", etc. etc.

Calgon, take me away!
 
Blog Design by April Showers