Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Right?

I haven't posted in the past couple of days, but I have some really good excuses...

* I haven't been feeling well.

*I haven't been able to think of anything to say, because I haven't been sleeping well and my brain took a vacation.

*I've had a migraine all day today.

* There has been a lot of sadness around here because it was one year ago today that Kevin and Katie died.  Tonight there was a prayer service in memory of them at the church, but we weren't able to make it because of the aforementioned migraine.

I did make it out of the house for a bit this morning to run some errands before the migraine got too bad...P and I looked for a dress for her confirmation which is coming up in December (didn't find one) and then we stopped by the high school to wait for C to finish with his ultimate-frisbee-club-thingy.

Luckily, I had the little camera in my purse, so I could try to embarrass my son by taking pictures...
My accomplice helped me...
The photos aren't very good because (a) it's not a very good camera...
and (b) the battery was almost dead...

and then (c) the battery died.

Anyway, other than not feeling well, and the sucky migraine, nothing exciting has happened.  The usual humongous pile of laundry which greets me every single, live long day.  No matter how much laundry I do, there is always a pile waiting for me the next day.  It depresses me.  Cooking, emptying the dishwasher, driving to school...and Taekwondo...and Ballet...and then doing it all again the next day.  Exciting stuff like that.

Oh yeah, and one of the cats threw up.  And the dog stinks.

Aren't you glad I'm back?

Hello?  Anyone there?  Anyone?









 
Blog Design by April Showers