Monday, November 15, 2010

Speechless Monday with a bonus dash of astonishment and consternation



It is Monday, and I am pondering a few random things this morning, which have left me shaking my head in consternation...


I read a story in the paper this morning about auditions for a new naked reality show which is going to begin filming soon.  No, I am not making this up.  Click here if you don't believe me (or, ahem, if you'd like to audition).  I'm pretty much just speechless about this one - but I will say that I think it is time for this reality tv phenomenon to end.  Enough, already.  Seriously.  Yep, I'm absolutely speechless.


Amused and astonished, but speechless.


I also read about a Connecticut man convicted of killing a teenage bicyclist who is now suing the boy's parents.  Again, sadly, I am not making this up.  Click here to read about it.  This one just absolutely infuriates me.  Again, I'm just speechless.


Incensed and astounded, but speechless.


And finally, allow me to introduce my son...







You may have noticed that he is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in these photos.  That's right, he has not been driving the past few days...because he has managed to lose his wallet, which contains his learner's permit.  And his boater's license.  He has looked everywhere.


His father and I are speechless.


Aggravated, perplexed and flabbergasted, but speechless.


I'm sorry, but I have nothing more to say today.  Because, you know, I'm speechless.









 
Blog Design by April Showers