Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Undeniable proof of the absurd and preposterous

I was perusing photos on my memory card, and I realized that I had ironclad proof of the insanity of my children.   


The photos start out relatively normal...
The kids taking the dogs for a run...

But then....
C made a pilates mat burrito out of Jack...

...and Gus.

Why?

I don't know.

Anyway, then the pictures revert back to (relatively) normal...


The boy helping The Princess with French homework....

Why isn't he wearing a shirt?

I don't know.

What can I tell you?  We've adopted a strict policy of "pick your battles" and a version of "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to our kids.


The girl keeps telling us she could be a model.

She isn't even 5 feet tall.


Miss Hollywood.

I saved the best for last though.

Irrefutable proof.

Indisputable evidence.



See?

I have absolutely nothing to say about this.

Except that he gets it from his father.

Obviously.






 
Blog Design by April Showers