Monday, November 1, 2010

Because

Because I didn't get much sleep Friday night - I was too busy thinking about stuff I needed to do and couldn't shut off my brain...

Because I was up much too late on Saturday night and, again, didn't get more than about 3 hours of sleep...

Because, yet again, last night I managed a grand total of 2.5 hours of sleep, and am now a bleary eyed mess who either needs to take a nap or drink a LOT more coffee...

Because my brain is not working properly this morning (see above) and hence I have absolutely nothing to say...

Because I'm rocking the zombie look and Halloween is OVER...

Because I'm very irritated with myself for not sleeping.  Stupid me with my stupid brain that doesn't have an "off" switch, thinking about stupid, unimportant stuff like scheduling dentist appointments and getting haircuts.  Stupid...

And because this weekend's post, with it's many updates and revisions, was the longest post EVER...

Today is a nothing post.  Because I've got nothing.

Sorry.



 
Blog Design by April Showers