Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten (happy) things on Tuesday

I awoke this morning feeling cheerful and contented...here's why:


1. It is spring break, which means I have been sleeping until 8:00 every morning...which means I am rested and serene!


2. It makes me happy to wake up to a freshly brewed, perfect cup of coffee, thanks to this...
3. The bright and cheerful bunch of daffodils...




 and tulips, which cheer me up and make me smile every time I look at them.

4. My Kindle
5. Mr herb garden...I love being able to pick fresh basil, dill, rosemary and chives when I am cooking...


 and the stepping stone I found for the garden last week also makes me smile.
6. The intoxicating aroma of the incredibly fragrant orange blossoms, which captivates me every time I step outside...

7. The box of goodies from Lush which arrived last week - including my all time favorite, Dream Cream. Aahhh.....

8. Walking past my absolute favorite of my sunrise pictures, now framed and hanging on the wall....

9. Watching the antics of the amazingly hued cardinals as they frolic in the Crepe Myrtle trees...perhaps they're building a nest? Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good picture because they kept hiding amongst the foliage. 

10. My silly son who, when he saw me snapping pictures of things that made me happy, grabbed this bottle and said with a droll smirk, "Don't forget THIS, Mom!"

(PS...he was joking!! Really!)

 
Blog Design by April Showers