Thursday, May 26, 2011

Boo! Yay!

Yay! Only 8 more school days until we can sleep late every day and be lazy!

Boo! There are still 8 more days of waking up at O-Dark-Thirty until we can relax...

Yay! I found a carpool for The Princess and her new school for next year. This is a huge load off my shoulders!

Boo! My best friend's dog, Lily, died yesterday. Some of you may remember her from when she stayed with us for a few days last fall. Lily was a sweet dog and a faithful companion who will really be missed by the Schaefer family...
Lily  (on the right) with her buddy, Lucy.

Yay! The Princess only has to take one more test before she is finished with 8th grade!

Boo! She has to take a French course over the summer so she can go into French 2 next year.

Yay! A couple of days ago the temperature was 102...thankfully, it's a bit cooler now.

Boo! The temperature has only dropped a little bit. It's still in the mid 90's and very humid.

Yay! Every morning this week when I have taken The Boy to school, I caught a glimpse of the sun rising through a hole in the trees on our neighbor's property. Every morning this week, it has taken my breath away and made me wish I had my camera with me. This morning I finally remembered to grab my camera on the way out the door...

Boo! The results were rather disappointing. Or as my kids would say...epic fail!
Even playing around with the editing didn't help.

I hate it when that happens!



 
Blog Design by April Showers