Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Princess fills in for Mommie Dearest

Its "P." Mother has a migraine. Or as she put it- A homicidal leprechaun is stabbing her behind the eye with an ice pick. Ouch.


I decided I shall blog about things that bug me. Because lately these things have been really annoying me. A lot.


  1. pplll whoo typpeeeee likeeee thiiiisssss. Its hard to read and it doesnt save any time. WHY DO IT?!?
  2. People who mess up to, two and too. Its not THAT difficult. Neither is there, they're and their.
  3. Fake tans. They make you look like the offspring of an Oompa Loompa and an orange.
  4. PDA. Gross. 'Nuff said.
  5. People who like to make everything you say into an argument. "Oh, I like to read." "OMG reading is so stupid  and boring blah blah blah." Really? Why?
  6. Those people that like everything just because its "in style."
Ok. I'm done now.
 
Blog Design by April Showers