Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fish, turtle acrobatics, and a dinosaur.

Several months ago I shared with you the hidden "treasures" I found on The Boy's memory card in his camera. I decided to take another peek...

Some of the pictures I found were a pleasant surprise, such as this beautiful sunrise photo...
while others were just, well, a surprise.

Apparently, at some point in the not so distant past, The Boy decorated the hallway outside his sister's bedroom.





Many of the pictures were about what I expected to find...
There were pictures of little fish...

and pictures of slightly larger fish....

There were pictures of redfish...

and pictures of a fishing pole...

This one appears to be a photo of Jack sleeping on top of The Boy's homework.



And this one...I don't know. I just don't know. I'm speechless.
There are pictures of the pets...




and...um, interesting...pictures of his turtles!

and pictures of his sister...

And then, there were these.

To say I was surprised to see them would be a huge understatement.


Electrical tape taped to her fingers?

A ferocious scowl on her face?

A frightening glimpse up her nostrils?

I was almost afraid to ask...but I had to.

"Er...son? What was going on in these pictures?"

"Heh Heh Heh...The Princess was pretending to be a dinosaur...heh heh heh"

Oh.

Okay.

"But...wait...what was the tape for?"

"Mom.  *sigh*  Those were her CLAWS."

"Oh. Right. Of course."

Silly me. Her claws. Of course.

And now, I think it's time for a glass of wine. I think I've earned it, don't you?












 
Blog Design by April Showers