Friday, May 20, 2011

My wish list

Because I haven't been feeling well this week and therefore haven't really been keeping on top of things around here, the house is a mess. The kitchen table is piled with papers and books and empty cups. The dishwasher needs to be emptied. The sheets all need to be changed. There are piles of laundry to be done. Groceries need to be shopped for. There is soap scum in my bathtub. The dog needs to be washed. And I won't even mention the pet hair!


As I look around the house, I feel completely overwhelmed. I wish I had a maid. Or a chauffer. Or a cook.


I'd love to have an Alice...
Or Jeannie!

Alas...

No Alice. No Jeannie. No maid, or chauffer, or cook.

It's still just me.

And my messy, dirty house and piles of laundry and a stinky dog.

Oh yeah, and the soap scum.

Please excuse me now...Scrubbing Bubbles and I have an appointment. A hot date, if you will.
Jeannie?!?!

Alice?!?!

*Sigh*



 
Blog Design by April Showers