Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten things on a Tuesday:

1. Yesterday's temperature...
They are forecasting that the next several days will be the same.

Oh my.

2. I am keeping a wary eye on that ash cloud from the volcano in Iceland. Those of you who know our family can probably figure out why...
3. I have about 7,934 phone calls to make today. I am procrastinating.

4. I haven't taken any sunrise pictures lately. This is because the sun is rising earlier now and thus, this is the best I can do...

5. On a related topic, there are only 10 more days of waking up ridiculously early to take The Boy to school. Not that I'm keeping track or anything...

6. There are also only two more weeks of the mind-numbingly repetitious drive downtown to take The Princess to ballet. Not that I'm keeping track or anything.

7. Have I mentioned that I CANNOT wait for summer vacation?!

8. I much prefer seeing the sunrise from the dock. This morning we were running a bit late and so while The Boy was backing the car out of the garage (I LOVE having him do that!), I ran out onto the dock and snapped these with my (little) camera...




9. In a completely unrelated (to anything) topic, I'm going to make chicken florentine lasagna for dinner tonight.

10. I am working on another post right now as well, so today may end up being a "two-fer Tuesday." Or else I may save it for tomorrow. Hmmm.....

**Bonus**
The Boy has also started a blog. Go check it out and let him know what you think! (By the way, I'll have him fix those "typos" when he gets home from school. I'm calling them typos because the alternative is just too depressing to think about!)

The Princess is thinking about starting a blog as well. I'm such a proud mama!





 
Blog Design by April Showers