Saturday, July 24, 2010

Here we go again...


Tomorrow will be a busy day!  We have another showing at 1:45, plus we are also hosting the kid's youth group summer party tomorrow afternoon at 3:00, so that should be a lot of fun!

Guess what I will be doing tomorrow morning?  

You would think that since I basically have spent the whole week cleaning this house that it wouldn't need much cleaning, wouldn't you?  

Ha!  If you think that, then you obviously do not live in a house with teenagers and pets.

Actually, to be honest, the house is still pretty clean.  The kids have been great about keeping their rooms neat.  Unfortunately, the pets still have fur...


And they still shed that fur.  Daily.

Which means that I have perpetual tumbleweeds of fur floating blissfully through my house and playing hide and seek under my furniture.

But I'm not going to worry about that today.  I'll worry about it tomorrow.
Today I shall relax and enjoy my family.  Today I will run some errands, grocery shop, do laundry and hang out by the pool with my endlessly entertaining family.

I will also say a prayer that these people tomorrow fall in love with our house and want to buy it.

I'm ready to be done with this whole "house for sale" merry-go-round.


 
Blog Design by April Showers