Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I think Murphy just kicked my butt

Yesterday our realtor called to tell us some people from Gainesville wanted to see our house on Thursday morning.  I was pleased to have so much notice, so I was able to give the house a thorough cleaning.


I spent the day shampooing carpets, mopping floors, cleaning ceiling fans, wiping down baseboards and grubby fingerprints off walls.  I washed all the bathroom rugs, scrubbed out the bathtubs, and (re)organized the pantry.  Lucy went to the groomer to get bathed, clipped and sanitized.  


At 4:30 this afternoon, our realtor emailed to warn me not to work too hard on the inside of the house.  The buyer's agent had just contacted him to let him know they would just be looking at the outside tomorrow.


Ugh.


Murphy, 1....Lisa, 0.
 
Blog Design by April Showers