Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today. Aujourd'hui. Hoy. Oggi. Vandaag. Heute.

Saturday morning:

I slept until 8:15, and woke up feeling refreshed and rested.  I was relaxing with my coffee, perusing the morning paper when I saw this...
I thought that was pretty cool, since we live on Doctor's Lake and are trying to sell our house and all...




Then I glanced at the photo for house #3.  Hmmm....that view looks just like ours...

Wait a minute!!


That IS our house!

Cool!  I didn't know they were going to feature it in the newspaper...

After finishing my coffee, the kids and I ran around cleaning the house like whirling dervishes (who haven't really had enough coffee) - "just in case".  Naturally, we didn't get any calls.

Sigh.

So...we went to lunch at P.F. Chang's...

Where I completely embarrassed the boy by taking pictures...

He was pretending that he didn't know me.  Even though I was sitting in the booth with him and was the one who was paying for lunch.

Paige was practicing her chopstick skills.

On her eggdrop soup.

My kids are crazy.

I love my kids.

Then we went to buy Daddy a shirt, and stopped to get the kid's hair cut...Paige had almost 4 inches taken off, and Clay was very embarrassed when the girl kept running her hands through his hair.  He has very thick hair - I guess she was impressed?

(By the way?  I loved driving the new car on the highway to the shopping center, but BOY!  SUV's?  They DO NOT like hybrids.  They kept passing me and glaring at me.  The kids and I thought it was very funny. Fuel efficiency envy, ya' think?And no, I was not driving slow - I was going 70 mph!)

Then once we got home Clay decided to try his luck on the dock...





Lucy, his faithful companion, loves going on the dock with him.  Because she likes to lick the bird poop.  No, I'm not kidding.  Dogs are gross.



See?  She's doing it again.

Stupid dog.

Then, I came in and saw Gus and Jack...

doing this...

and this...

Don't ask, Don't tell.




 
 
Blog Design by April Showers