Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doggy kisses and doing the Hokey Pokey with a cat

Instead of cleaning the messy house this morning, or exercising, or planning something for dinner...I decided to make good use of my time by taking my camera and "documenting" life around here on a Tuesday morning...

I found Paige doing schoolwork.

Jack was taking a nap (until I woke him up)...


Lucy was taking a nap too.
Gus was probably also taking a nap...but I couldn't find him.

Then Lucy decided to come over and cheer the girl up...


...and give her some kisses...which made her giggle...



Then my girl showed me how she can change her voice by pressing on different areas of her throat...

...and completely cracked herself up.

She decided to share the love, and woke Jack up...

...and taught him how to play the Hokey Pokey...

"You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out..."

"And you shake it all about..."

"Hey don't bite me!"

Jack looks for an escape route....

He doesn't appear to be a fan of the Hokey Pokey.


My girl went back to work on French.

I came to my laptop to share this scintillating morning with you.




 
Blog Design by April Showers