Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Q and A with a 14 year old girl!


Happy Birthday!  Did you have a good birthday this year?
Yes Ma'am!  Well, my actual birthday was pretty much like every other day except for my friends Reilly and Mary attempting to sing Happy Birthday in Spanish!  My party last week was really fun though.  We decorated a cake and got high off of the sugar, we swam, and stayed up really late.  

Does being 14 feel any different than 13?
Not really, no.

What's your favorite subject in school this year?
Hmmm...History.

Why do you like it?
It's interesting.  I'm learning about the 13 original colonies right now.

Have you read any good books lately?
Have I?  I read the Fellowship of the Rings...that's good....Mom, you should interview Gus.

No.  Put the cat down and talk to me.
Hmmph.

Why do you think our house hasn't sold?
Because the dumbos don't know a good house when they see it.

What do you think we should do?
I think we should threaten people and make them buy it.  That, or put them under the Imperious Curse (from Harry Potter?) Ha Ha Ha.

Hmmm...maybe we'll just hold off on that for a bit.  Your brother's grounding is over this Friday.  What do you think he'll be doing this weekend with his newfound freedom?
Pshaw.  Fishing.

Are you happy to be back at The Florida Ballet?
Of course!

Why?  What's so special about training there?
Ummm.  Well, first of all I missed all my friends.  And also I learn a lot, and I think I've improved since I went back.  

What's your favorite class there?
Ballet or modern.  I like pilates too, but it's painful!

Well, thanks for answering my questions!
No problemo, yo!

Excuse me?
Ahem.  You're welcome.

hahaha




 
Blog Design by April Showers