Saturday, September 25, 2010

Q and A with a teenage boy: AKA getting blood from a stone





How is school going this year?
Good.
I like all my classes.

Hmmm.  OK...well, WHAT EXACTLY do you like about school?  What is your favorite class?
French.

Oookkkaaayyy.  Why?
It's fun.

Can you speak French?
Oui.

Do you have a girlfriend?
Two.

REALLY???
Yes.

Ahem.
Yes Ma'am

WELL, WHO ARE THEY?????
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
I'm such a rebel.

Why do you wear your pants down low so your boxers show?  Especially since you know that it drives your poor mother crazy?
Because I'm cool.

Seriously?
Yes.

Ahem.
Yes Ma'am

Why is your room such a mess?
Because I'm a teenage boy.

So?
Yes Ma'am.

*Sigh*

Mom, Guess what?  Michigan won.
When are you going to ask me better questions?

Like What?
About fish.

*Sigh*

What about your fish?
They are amazing.

Ahem...isn't that supposed to be a TURTLE tank?  
It is.  With fish in it.  I have five.


What kind of fish are they?
Two baby bass, a baby brim, a catfish, and some other strange fish that I don't know what it is - but it is so cool.

What makes this strange fish so cool?
It just like chills.  It can stay vertical...isn't that cool?  He has a neat coloration.

So...what is the best thing about your family?
Are we almost done?

Lucy.  hahahahaha
Because she's nice and she loves me.

Well, fine then.  Let LUCY get up at 6:00 am and drive you school every morning!
She doesn't have opposable thumbs, Mom.

Mom, this is torture.  Are we done yet?

Wait...one more.
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank my sponsors and family, and to thank Mommie Dearest Strikes Again for giving me this chance to express my views and opinions of the world on this blog.
Bye Mom.

But...wait....I wasn't done.....

*Sigh*



 
Blog Design by April Showers