Friday, September 10, 2010

Six Things

1.  There is a showing on the house this afternoon.  Whoop-de-doo.  I say this (sarcastically) because (a) the last time we had a showing and we cleaned all day, the person didn't come and (b) I'm getting sick of doing the whole "clean the house and make it look like nobody even lives here, much less a family with two teenagers and 5 gazillion shedding animals" thing just so the looky-loos can verbally rip the house apart and then wonder if we would accept $150,000 less than our asking price.  


2.  They want to see our house at the exact same time that we will be trying to get C packed and loaded in the car to take him to the church for "Rock the Universe" this weekend.  I asked if they could come 30 minutes later, and was told that was just impossible.  So.  I put on my "I've had a migraine for 3 days and don't feel like taking any s***" hat and told them, "Fine...but we will be here then loading our son up for a weekend trip."  They meekly accepted my terms.


3.  Tomorrow P has Nutcracker auditions.


4.  I tried my new migraine medication yesterday, and it worked.  (Yay!)


5.  Is there anyone else who would like to just BOP that wacko who wants to burn the Koran over the head with a cast iron skillet?  Does anyone else wonder why the media keeps giving this wacko (who only has 50 people in his "congregation") attention?  Is there anyone else out there who thinks this wacko's 15 minutes of fame should never have happened in the first place?  Maybe it's just me and my migraine-irritability, but I am thoroughly sick of hearing about this nutcase!


6.  Nothing new on the status of the Honeymoon House in Colorado.  It doesn't sound good though.  :-((
 
Blog Design by April Showers