Saturday, January 23, 2010

Breadmaker

OK...so the new breadmaker which I only bought a week ago?  Which totally messed up the first loaf and I couldn't figure out why?  I finally figured out why....it wasn't me, it was the machine!!  I took Paige to Dance this morning, then ran to Publix to get groceries - including powdered milk and instant potato flakes - because the recipe I found for Hawaiian Sweet Bread called for those odd items.  I came home, added all the ingredients to the breadmaker and it started to mix.  Then it stopped.  It just stopped.  I checked the circuit breakers, I moved the plug to another outlet....nothing.  It was completely dead.  Ugh.

Luckily Paige was home by then, and she LOVES kneading and pounding the bread dough....so here are some pics of the new, and improved breadmaker.  Foolproof.  (I hope)

By the way, the breadmaker is being returned.  Maybe the old fashioned way really is the best.
 
Blog Design by April Showers