Sunday, January 24, 2010

Clay's comments...

CLAY:  I'm so excited because Taekwondo team training has started back up.  We do lots of running and conditioning, drills and sparring.  It's really intense - three people have already puked.  Not me.  School is the same.  Pretty boring.  We did one fun thing on Friday.  The Academy of Finance spent the day visiting with local business leaders and learning about how to manage money.  They had subs and sweet tea for us for lunch.  It was really interesting.

My friend "B" is having withdrawal symptoms.  She had her phone taken away because she was a bad girl.  Bless her heart.  She drew a picture of a cell phone and was pretending to text because she was in withdrawal.  Sometimes I wonder about her!

Life is good.  Not much is happening.  We don't have youth group at church this week because the 10-12th graders are at Happening.  I will get to go to the next Happening in April.  I don't really know what it is except it is for high schoolers and it is at Camp Weed and it sounds like fun.
 
Blog Design by April Showers