Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you SURE this is Florida??


I made another big batch of homemade hummus yesterday - this time I added more lemon juice and a bit of lemon zest.  It's yummy!  We all love Greek and middle eastern food, so I love this blog that I recently dicovered.  It is full of fun recipes which I can't wait to try out!

It is downright BALMY here today - at least it started out that way.  When I took Clay to school this morning it was 44 degrees.  Woo Hoo - that's the warmest it has been here for about 6 days.  Unfortunately, that was probably the high for the day as another cold front is moving through and temperatures are expected to drop throughout the day today.  It is raining and yucky - Paige and I are all bundled up in sweats trying to stay warm.  Tomorrow is supposed to drop back into the low twenties and....there is a 15% chance of snow!  15%.  It's all anyone can talk about down here.  Whereever you go - Target, Publix, the bookstore - everyone is saying, "Did you hear?  It's gonna snow tomorrow!"  15% chance.  Mmmm Hmmmm.   I promise, dear readers, if the miraculous event actually occurs I will take lots of pictures!  
 
Blog Design by April Showers