Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snip, snip!

The title of this blog refers to the fact that dear, sweet crazy Gus (the kitten) is being neutered and declawed today.  Hallelujah!!  Let's just say that the little guy is at a rather destructive phase of his development!  Because he is at the veterinarian's, the house is rather quiet.  He is not jumping on top of Chloe and then running off sounding like a herd of little elephants, and Chloe is not hissing and growling at him when he leaps on top of her head while she is taking a nap.  Aaahhh.....


In the meantime, Tim is outside repairing the pipe on the dock which burst in the big, long freeze we had...Paige is doing schoolwork....I just made tuna salad sandwiches for everyone, changed the sheets, did two loads of laundry and soon I will run to Target to buy myself a new breadmaker because "someone" threw away the kneading blade which went with my old one.  Well, it WAS pretty old (14 years??) and they ARE much cheaper now, so....


Oh, and by the way?  The "someone" I refer to who threw away the kneading blade?  Well, no one has admitted to the crime but I know that it wasn't ME....and there is one other person who lives here who has a bit of a history of getting a bit carried away whilst cleaning and throwing other items of value away.  I won't name names.....
 
Blog Design by April Showers