|Hi 46°||Hi 48°||Hi 52°||Hi 59°||Hi 52°||Hi 51°||Hi 51°|
|Lo 24°||Lo 24°||Lo 28°||Lo 38°||Lo 26°||Lo 27°||Lo --°|
Brr....it's cold here!!!
What's going on with the VK's:
- Paige had a wire pull out of two brackets on her braces over the Christmas holiday, so she has an appointment with the orthodontist today
- Had to reschedule the ATT U-verse installation, which we missed because we were driving from Michigan - can't wait to get this all set up and be DONE with Clearwire and Comcast!
- Clay still has two more days of vacation....he starts back on Wednesday, the same day Tim goes back to work.
- Most of the holiday decorations have been put away (the only things that are left are the odds and ends that always turn up after I think I have put it all away!!) and the house looks so bare - and so big!!
- We have all been sleeping late every morning (especially with these chilly temps - hard to get out of bed in the morning) and I am a bit nervous about how Wednesday morning is going to work - 5:30 am is going to be a bit of a shock to the system!
- Yesterday I made homemade hummus and it was yummy!!
- Also on the agenda is making Drs. appointments. Ugh.
- ...and getting the kitten in to the vet for shots...
- ...and grocery shopping..
- ...and starting (again) a diet/exercise program.