Friday, February 19, 2010

Briefly....

This is going to have to be just a super-fast, brief update as I have about three million things to do today.  OK, OK, maybe I exaggerate slightly (but not too much!!)

First, may I just say TGIF ??  Really.  I am SO glad it is (finally) the weekend.  

So here is what is going on today and this weekend:

*This morning I am driving Tim out to Mayo Clinic to have a "procedure" done.  I don't want to go into too much detail, but it's one of those things men are supposed to have done after they turn 50.  Which involves some "prep" work the day before.  Are ya with me?  Poor Tim.

*Tomorrow morning Clay's taekwondo team is having a car wash to raise money for the state and national competitions which are coming up.  So all you local people - Bring your cars to the McDonald's on Hwy. 17 between 9-12.  Please.

*Paige has a dance lesson to work on her solo for their first dance competition, which is coming up in a couple of weeks.

*Clay has a party to go to tomorrow night.

*Church Sunday morning - Paige is reading, Clay is ushering.

* Clay has another party thing Sunday afternoon.

*Youth group Sunday evening.

Also somewhere in there, I need to go to the grocery store, clean the house, do laundry, have Clay clean the bird cage and the turtle tank, put Advantage on the cats, go over Paige's work from this week, register Clay for Happening (a church thing for high schoolers), go through the kid's closets for outgrown clothes, and.....oh good grief.  I'm exhausted just thinking about all that so I'm going to stop there.

That's all for now....more later.





 
Blog Design by April Showers